Jean-Jacques Rajter, MD would like to share with you that he has relocated his practice to Pulmonary and Sleep Consultants (PSC florida). He will be joined by Juliana Cepelowicz Rajter, MD and Kelly Rupp, ARNP. The new updated, state of the art, ground floor facility is located at 1001 South Andrews Avenue, Suite 100 in Fort Lauderdale. The downtown office is conveniently located near Broward Health Medical Center, I-95, Federal Highway and Broward Boulevard. It offers abundant off street parking.
PSC florida focuses on pulmonary, sleep and critical care medicine, amongst them:
- Diagnosis of pulmonary diseases, including:
- COPD, emphysema and chronic bronchitis
- Lung nodules and lung cancer
- Pulmonary hypertension
- Pulmonary embolism (PE)
- Interstitial Lung Diseases (ILD), such as sarcoidosis, idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Shortness of Breath and chronic cough
- Pulmonary Function Testing (PFT) and 6 minute walk tests
- Sleep problems, including:
- Obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) and obesity hypoventilation syndromes
- Narcolepsy with or without Cataplexy
- Sleep studies, including polysomnography, CPAP titration and home sleep studies
- Fatigue and snoring
- Illness or injury in the lungs and chest due to internal and external causes including:
- Exposure to pollutants such as asbestos, exhaust fumes and tobacco smoke
- Industrial and Mold exposures
- Hereditary diseases such as cystic fibrosis
- Respiratory infections including pneumonia, bronchitis, tuberculosis, non-tuberculous mycobacterial infections, viral infections, PCP pneumonia
- Chronic respiratory diseases that may require life support and mechanical ventilation
- Electromagnetic Navigation bronchoscopy, as well as diagnostic and therapeutic bronchoscopy
Doctors Rajter will continue to see inpatient consultations at Broward Health Medical Center on Andrews Avenue and Kindred Hospital of Fort Lauderdale on Las Olas Boulevard. They have also started taking inpatient consultations at Health South Rehab to provide patients with coverage during their entire spectrum of care.
Please do not hesitate to call the office at (954)906-6000 or contact us with any questions or to set up a consultation.